FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I find out all the latest info?
- Follow us on facebook! Burleson Oktoberfest Facebook
How can I attend and how much does it cost?
- Early bird pricing: General Admission $10, General Admission w/ beer tastings $20.
- At the gate pricing: General Admission $15, General Admission w/ beer tastings $25
- Children under 8 are always free
To purchase/sample alcohol – you MUST be 21 years of age or older. This will be verified at the festival and you will be given an arm band indicating you have been verified. There ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS.
Can I purchase food and drinks at the festival?
- We have partnered with area breweries that will provide samplings of their best Craft Beer as well as some of the best food trucks and vendors to keep your belly’s full. Food trucks will also have soft drinks for sale and the festival will have water bottles for sale.
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
- No, no outside food or drinks will be allowed inside the event.
Can I bring my own lawn chair for the music?
- YES! Please do. The ground is WAY too hard to sit comfortably. Come and stay a while! We will have an area for families that isn’t quite so close to the stage but still provides a great view. Bring your blankets or lawn chairs.
Will you accept credit cards at the festival?
- Yes, of course!
- Parking is available in the following areas:
- on surrounding area streets -please be aware of no parking signs
- Old Town Burleson Public Parking areas
- RDA ProMart Parking Lot (101 N. Main, Burleson TX 76028)
- The parking lot for Academy at Nola Dunn Elementary (201 S. Dobson St., Burleson TX 76028)
- FREE Shuttle service will be provided from Academy at Nola Dunn from 4-10pm. The LAST SHUTTLE will leave the festival at 9:45pm.
Can I buy full size beers?
- Yes, we will have additional tasting cards available to purchase or you can buy a full size beer once you have found your favorite.
- To purchase/sample alcohol – you MUST be 21 years of age or older. This will be verified at the festival and you will be given an arm band indicating you have been verified. There ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS.
- Umbrellas (small hand-held style)
- Baby Strollers
- Lawn Chairs
- Small diaper bags
- Clutch size purses (sorry ladies, no full size purses will be allowed.
- Personal camera equipment, i.e. digital cameras, point-&-click digital cameras or film cameras
- *** please note: all bags, bag chairs and blankets are subject to be searched. Safety always takes precedence and we take it very seriously.
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol (alcohol is sold at the festival)
- Glass containers
- Food or beverages
- Skateboards, scooters, personal motorized vehicles, or carts
- Fireworks or explosives
- Large umbrellas
- Audio recording equipment
- Professional camera equipment
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- Bicycles may not be ridden within the festival.
Make sure to review the festival map for the exact location of the first aid area.